These knitted socks are the perfect companion for all your activities. Perfect as bed-socks, yoga-socks, outdoor (hiking, trekking) or cuddle socks for the sofa - with their pleasant wearing comfort they create a good mood!
Alpaca-socks are very soft and warm. They keep your feet warm. Nevertheless, alpaca socks are thermo-regulating and breathable, so you almost don't sweat in them. Alpaca is, compared to sheep-wool, a hollow fiber that enables a fast temperature compensation and a comfortable climate on your feet.
The composition of APU KUNTUR leisure-socks has been developed on longtime experience. It provides an outstanding combination of comfort, quality, persistence in daily use.
Due to the special coloring, slight color deviations can occur with each new batch!
All products made by APU KUNTUR are manufactured according to fair and sustainable principles in the family business in Peru.
- Material: 52% Alpaca 18% Wool 17% Acrylic 11% Nylon 2% Elasthane
- keeps your feet pleasantly warm
- fluffy and tender to the skin
- ideal for rheumatics
- cool colours chase away the blues
- elasthane provides the perferct fit
- You purchase directly from manufacturer
- available in units of 6 pairs