The ingenious non-slip-profile on the outer sole grants griip and safety on smooth indoor surfaces. Of course you'll not find any ordinary rubber nubs on the bottom sole, but happy alpaca naps in foot shape in proven long-lived APU KUNTUR quality.
Alpaca sox feel notedly soft and cuddly and keep the feet warm. And yet they are transpirant and don't make you feel sweaty in the tights. In opposite to sheep wool, alpaca is a hollow fibre which provides a fast temperature compensation and hence a convenient climate on your foot.
The composition of the APU KUNTUR ABS socks is based on long-term experiences and procures an ideal combination of comfort, quality, longevity and adequacy for everyday use.
- material: 50% alpaca (baby alpaca) 25% polyacrylic 10% wool 10% polyamide (nylon) 5% elastane
- non-slip with small "anti-slip-aplacas"
- fine rib cuff avoids the discomfort from slipping down
- nice detail - stitched-in alpaca logo
- you purchase directly from the manufacturer
APU KUNTUR stands for sustainable knitting fashion manufactured in its own production plants in Cusco/Peru. Elaborate colourful designs and highest quality in craftsmanship give you the security of acquiring long-lived items which will accompany you over many years to come. Get yourself the „gold of the Andes“ directly into your wardrobe.