The ingenious non-slip-profile an the outer sole grants griip and safety on smooth surfaces indoors. Of course you'll not find any ordinary rubber nubs on the bottom sole, but happy alpaca naps in proven long-lived APU KUNTUR quality.
Alpaca socks feel notedly soft and cuddly and keep the feet warm. And yet they are transpirant and don't make you feel sweaty in the tights. In opposite to sheep wool, alpaca is a hollow fibre which provides a fast temperature compensation and hence a convenient climate on your foot.
The composition of the APU KUNTUR ABS socks is based on long-term experiences and procures an ideal combination of comfort, quality, longevity and adequate for everyday use.
- material: 52% Alpaca 18% Wool 17% Acrylic 11% Nylon 2% Elastane
- non-slip with small "anti-slip-aplacas"
- fine rib cuff avoids the discomfort from slipping down
- nice detail - stitched-in alpaca logo
- you purchase directly from the manufacturer
All articles of APU KUNTUR are produced sustainably and under fair principles in the family business in Peru. You buy this product directly from the manufacturer.